ENROLMENT FOR 2023 – 2024
- Junior Infant 2023 applications will be available online between 01/01/23 and 21/02/2023. Please see Annual Admissions Notice 2023-24 for further details.
- Applications for all other classes for entry in September 2023 will be accepted online between 01/05/23 and 31/05/22 and will be offered subject to availability.
Click here to view our current Admissions Policy Nov 2022
ENROLMENT POLICY CHANGES
As directed by the Department of Education we have made substantial changes to our enrolment policy effective from 1 February 2020.
If your child has been placed on the list before 1 February 2020 for the purpose of allocating places for school years 2021/2022, 2022/2023, 2023/2024 or 2024/2025, your application will be processed based on the “first come, first served” enrolment policy that was in place when you submitted your application originally.
Application process for 2021 onward:
Click to view:
- Admissions Policy Nov 2022
- SETNS Annual Admissions Notice for Admissions 2022-23
- Online Pre-enrolment form
Pre-Enrolment for Junior Infant Classes from 2021 onward:
Pre-enrolment applications will be accepted on an annual basis only for applications for 2021 onwards. The Annual Admissions Statement will outline the relevant application dates for the following school year and will be published annually in mid-September.
Please view the SETNS Annual Admissions Notice for Admissions 2022-23.
You can pre-enrol your child online by submitting the online application form during the relevant dates.
For details on late applications see our Enrolment Admissions Policy.
Transfer/Applications for Senior Classes
As per our Admissions Policy/Admissions Statement, we are no longer taking applications for the current school year.
If you wish to apply for a place for the next class level, for the next academic year, you must only apply during the dates outlined on our Annual Admissions Statement.
Submission of an application for any class level indicates you have read and understood our Enrolment Admissions Policy and Annual Admissions Statement.
SETNS Board of Management